TopDog Insurance free monthly prize draw notice
- The full Terms and Conditions applicable to the Free Monthly Holiday Prize Draw are set out below.
- You will receive one (1) entry into the Free Monthly Holiday Prize Draw upon registering your email address on a qualifying website OR by purchasing a travel insurance policy from this website and providing your email address.
- Only one (1) entry per person will be permitted.
- The Free Monthly Holiday Prize Draw is only open to UK residents (excluding residents of the Channel Islands and Isle of Man), aged 18 or over who hold (or will hold by the time of the prize draw) valid and relevant documentation for travel.
- The closing date for the Free Monthly Holiday Prize Draw is midnight on
- There will be one (1) prize consisting of a holiday, the winner of which will be notified within twenty-eight (28) days of the draw closing along with instructions on how to redeem the prize.
- The prize will be a holiday in a European city for up to two people for a maximum of two nights, 3-star accommodation on a bed-and-breakfast basis with standard/economy class transport to the destination city, worth up to a maximum of £1,000 and provided by travel organisers (the ‘prize supplier’) nominated by the Company. The holiday is subject to availability and must be booked within three (3) months of the prize being accepted, with travel to take place within twelve (12) months of the date of booking. There may be restrictions to availability during certain peak times (e.g. Easter, Christmas/New Year, June to August, Bank Holidays) but the travel organiser will try to accommodate the winner's preference of holiday where possible. Any additional costs (including, but not limited to, terminal/airport/hotel transfers or travel insurance) are not included.
- The selected holiday may be subject to additional terms and conditions relevant at the time of booking or travelling.
TopDog Insurance competition terms & conditions
- The competition is organised by Citybond Holdings Ltd. (“Citybond”, “the Company”) and distributed across the online presence of its various trading divisions and selected partners ("Qualifying Websites").
- Terms and conditions detailed in the Free Monthly Prize Draw Notice form part of these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw will run on each of the Qualifying Websites monthly with the closing date for entries being midnight on the last day of that month.
- The competition will be open to all residents of the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man) aged 18 or over, except employees of the Company and their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with this competition, including third party promotional partners and prize suppliers.
- Entrants may gain entry to the Free Holiday Prize Draw by EITHER subscribing for the newsletter as directed on the Qualifying Website OR by purchasing any travel insurance policy through the Qualifying Website. Entry is limited to one per person irrespective of entry route. The winner will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with all terms and conditions. In the event they are unable to do so, the Company reserves the right to cancel the prize draw for that month.
- Entrants have the choice of a purchase or non-purchase route of entry but should be aware that they are responsible for any costs incurred for entry depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual and have a valid email address.
- By entering the draw (by sign-up or purchase), all eligible entrants agree to abide by and accept all terms and conditions. Citybond reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions which will be published on the website.
- An entrant may withdraw their entry at any time prior to the closing date of the competition by notifying UnsubscribePD@TopDogInsurance.co.uk
- The prize is as described in the Free Monthly Prize Draw Notice. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid entries received. The winner will be notified by email within twenty-eight (28) days from the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted, is not available or does not respond within twenty-eight (28) days, Citybond reserves the right to cancel the prize draw for that month.
- The prize may be subject to other terms and conditions from the prize supplier which will be outlined in the Free Monthly Prize Draw Notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated; it is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions, including cash. Neither the Company nor the prize supplier are liable for costs or expenses sustained outside of what is described, insofar as such liability can be limited in law.
- Citybond will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Citybond or its employees, the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner or their guest’s enjoyment of the prize.
- Any complaints or shortcomings on the part of the tour organiser(s) will be a matter between the Prize Draw Winner and the nominated prize supplier, against whom the Prize Draw Winner may be able to instigate recovery or compensation proceedings.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification prior to receiving their prize.
- The Company’s decisions on all disputes will be final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into and there will be no right of appeal.
- By entering the Free Monthly Prize Draw, prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions. Winners’ names will be published on the Qualifying Websites. The Company undertakes not to reveal any of its customers’ private and personal details, including the prize winner’s address, to a third party without prior permission to do so.
- The Company reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition should, in their sole discretion, circumstances so warrant. Citybond reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their or their Agents’ control make substitution unavoidable. Any changes will be notified on the Qualifying Website.
- The maximum liability of the Company under any of these terms is limited to £1,000 in total, inclusive of all costs.
Bookmark with: What are these
European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
With TopDog Insurance, you do not pay an excess when the EHIC is used.EHIC Information
TopDog Insurance is a division of Citybond Holdings Ltd.
, 109 Elmers End Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 4SY.
Registered in Cardiff No. 1478367. Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.