If the unfortunate does happen on your trip away and it comes to you having to make a claim, you can be assured that our claims team will try their absolute best to make the process as simple and efficient as possible from start to finish. The TopDog team will ensure that your individual claim is dealt with quickly and fairly based upon the terms and conditions in your policy.
To start the process of making any type of claim, we will need you to fill out a claims form, which can be found below. Our specialist team advise you to fill out the form with as much detail and relevant information as possible, documents and receipts and contact details. This will allow our team to process your claim as quickly as possible as well as saving you time in case we have to come back to you requesting more information.
Downloading A Claims Form
Top Tips And Guidelines To Making A Claim
We understand the claims form can look quite lengthy to begin with, so to assist you with the process we have put together a few pointers to give you the confidence to fill the form in to a high standard; getting the ball rolling with your claim as soon as possible.
- The front page of the form has a checklist of all the information/ documents you will need to provide in order to make your claim. So, make sure you include everything that appears on the list!
- Don’t rush as your writing needs to be clear and concise. We would suggest sticking to block capitals and using a black pen.
- The more information the better! If you run out of space on the form, don’t be worried about enclosing a separate piece of paper detailing everything you feel is relevant to the claim.
- We strongly advise you to send your form and any supporting documents by recorded delivery. Plus, it is always a good idea to copy of anything you send us.
- If you’re claiming for loss or damage of personal possessions, then it is important to know that we will not swap your stuff for brand new replacements. We do take into consideration the age and wear on an item when offering compensation.
Ways to Contact Us
For any claims queries, please fill our our Contact Us Form and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can . The claims team are open from 8am – 8pm, Monday – Friday and 9am – 1pm on Saturdays.