July 2021 Changes
From 8th July 2021 the main insurer of our travel insurance products has changed from Union Reiseversicherung AG (URV) to White Horse Insurance Ireland dac . Our cover and prices have not been affected by this change. More information can be found here.
October 2020 Changes
From 13th October 2020 we are now once again partnered with Verisk to offer their medical screening tool for customers who need to declare medical conditions.
September 2020 Changes
From 24th September 2020 our Staycation Plus Single and Multi Trip policies also include enhanced cover for COVID-19 – click here for more details.
August 2020 Changes
From 25th August 2020 our Diamond Single and Multi Trip policies include:
- Cancellation cover if you are anyone named on the policy test positive for Coronavirus up to 14 days prior to travelling.
- Denied boarding cover if you and anyone named on the policy are prevented entry at the airport on your inbound flight due to showing symptoms of COVID-19 .
- Plus much more – click here for more details.
March 2020 Changes
From 13th March 2020, there is no cover under our policies for:
- Cancellation, abandonment or curtailment claims if the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advises you not to travel, for example where the FCDO advise against all but essential travel to an area affected by Coronavirus, COVID-19, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-COV-2) or any mutation of Coronavirus, COVID-19 or SARs-COV-2.
- Any claims as a result of Coronavirus, COVID-19, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-COV-2), any mutation of Coronavirus, COVID-19 or SARs-COV-2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any the above. Except for Section B** Emergency Medical Expenses. This will only apply if you did not travel against the published advice of the FCDO, any local government, local authority or WHO.