TopDog’s Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance is the perfect policy if you have a number of holidays planned within a 12-month period. It saves you time, and can even save you money, as you won’t have to keep purchasing a Single Trip policy every time you visit a new destination. This means that the opportunity to travel with the real peace of mind that cover provides within a year is pretty much endless!
Whether you’re popping across the channel for a day trip to Calais, releasing your inner football fanatic in Barcelona or going on your annual summer holiday to Lanzarote to enjoy their dreamy golden beaches, an Annual Multi-Trip policy could work for you.
If you are planning on taking to the piste this winter, such as heading to the picturesque ski resort of Courcheval, you will need to add TopDog’s Winter Sports package. This is crucial for all devoted skiers and snowboarders wanting to whizz down the steep slopes created for the 1992 Olympics!
Plus if you’re keen to enjoy the numerous adventure activities that are available to you on your travels, such as white water rafting, scuba diving, bungee jumping right through to riding a jet ski, the good news is that our policy covers over 100 sports as standard.
Not to forget TopDog’s Annual Multi-Trip is available to those aged up to 85, as well as providing great rates for couples, families, and groups of friends. The policy really has everything you need!
Key Benefits Of Our Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
- Covers trips in the UK, Europe, and Worldwide – unless the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) is advising you not to travel to a particular destination.
- Cover for an unlimited number of trips throughout the year. Although make sure that your trips are within the policies’ maximum duration limit of 35 days per trip (although, depending on your age, this can be extended to 50 or 100 days per trip for an additional premium)!
- Cover includes lost luggage, medical emergencies, cancellations, lost money, sports and activities and much more…
- Up to £10 million in emergency medical expenses is available, which includes cover for repatriation, providing you with full peace of mind regarding expenses related to accidents or illnesses you may have while you’re away from home.
- With four levels of cover to choose from you can select the policy best suited to your needs. For example, our most popular Gold package includes cover for delays, while Platinum includes that AND a £3000 baggage allowance.
Benefits Of Adding A Winter Sports Policy
If you’re heading to the slopes this winter, it’s important to be aware that a standard Annual Multi-Trip policy does not cover winter sports activities such as skiing and snowboarding automatically. To cover these, and many others such as tobogganing and tubing, you’ll need to add TopDog’s Winter Sports policy to your annual cover and this is easy to do either online or over the phone.
Below outlines the additional benefits provided by a TopDog Winter Sports policy:
- Cover for the main winter sports activities such as skiing and snowboarding. Plus, a number of other activities which you can find by taking a look at our policy wording document.
- There’s cover if the unfortunate happens and your own or hired ski equipment is either stolen, damaged or lost.
- Up to £500 if you are unable to ski or snowboard due to a lack of snow.
- Cover for an inability to ski because of an avalanche.
- The cover is available for people aged up to 70 years.
What Area Of Travel Should I Select?
This entirely depends on where you are travelling on your trip!
To make things a little simpler, we provide travel insurance by the region you are travelling to rather than the country itself. The four areas we offer are:
- Europe (excludes Morocco, Tunisia & Egypt)
- Worldwide (excludes USA, Canada & the Caribbean)
- Worldwide (includes USA, Canada & the Caribbean)
If you choose TopDog’s Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance then you need to ensure you select the area which covers all the destinations you are planning on visiting over that year. For instance, if you are travelling to Spain, and then to Canada, you will need to select ‘Worldwide (including USA, Canada & the Caribbean’ under the area of travel.
It really is that simple!
Why Choose TopDog Insurance?