Whether you’re planning a cultural city break or a much-needed relaxing beach holiday, it’s important to keep you and your trip protected whilst away. To make sure you fully tick this off your pre-holiday to do list, you should purchase a quality travel insurance policy – which fully meets your needs – as soon as you book your trip.
At TopDog we care about protecting you and your hard-earned trip, that’s why we’ve created a brand new level of cover. Introducing… Diamond cover.
What does Diamond cover include?
Diamond offers our widest range of travel insurance protection. Too often the ‘best travel insurance’ is determined by price rather than the quality of cover. If you’re paying next to nothing for a policy, chances are the cover provided will unfortunately be minimal.
When creating Diamond, we’ve focused on providing real value for money by making quality of cover our first priority, to ensure you’re fully protected in the event of a claim – we won’t even deduct a policy excess! Other benefits include*:
- Enhanced COVID Cover
- Coronavirus cancellation cover, if you or anyone named on the policy tests positive for COVID-19 14 days prior to travel
- Denied boarding cover if you or anyone named on the policy is prevented entry at the airport on your inbound flight due to showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Cover if you or anyone named on the policy fall ill with COVID-19 and need emergency medical assistance
- Protection if your airline goes into administration due to the pandemic
- Reimbursement of any pre-booked events or excursions, which you cannot recover from any other source if you need to cancel your trip
- £0 policy excess if you need to make a claim
- Gadget Protection up to £3,000 included if your gadgets are lost, stolen or damaged
- Emergency Medical Cover of up to £10 million per person
- Available on both Single and Multi-trip policies
Is this available for multi-trip policies too?
We understand that one trip may just not be enough after being stuck at home for so long, which is why we have made the Diamond level available for both single and multi-trip policies. If you’re planning more than one or two trips in a 12-month period (including weekends away and pre-booked staycations), then a multi trip policy may be more cost-effective for you.
Where can I travel with this level of cover?
With single and multi-trip policies you are covered to visit the UK, Europe and Worldwide – simply choose your destination or destination group during the quote process. Please note we cannot provide cover for you to travel against the advice of the FCDO – you can check their advice here.
*For full cover details please visit our policy documents page.
What Our Existing Travellers Have Used This Policy For
- Romantic Couple Retreats
- Annual Summer Holiday
- Last Minute Breaks
- Weekend City Break
- Festivals and Sporting Events
Why Choose TopDog Insurance?