Brexit-Proof Travel Insurance
Brexit will soon be our new normal, and the closer we get to January and the changes being made, the more we need to think about how we will be covered in relation to travel.
We have made things a little easier for you by ensuring that our Diamond Single Trip and Multi Trip policies will cover you for unknown events as a result of Brexit.
Our Diamond policies include:
- Cover for any irrecoverable costs to cancel your trip if any unforeseen Brexit issues arise such as, prior to travel, the airline announcing it could no longer fly and offering no alternative options
- If you decide to abandon your travel plans, following a Brexit-related 24-hour delay at your airport or port
- If your trip is disrupted or there is a delay in your departure due to issues stemming from Brexit
- If there are unforeseen strikes or industrial action as a result of Brexit, we would cover you for cancellation of your trip, or trip disruption
- We would also consider claims for missed departure and missed connection, on both outbound and inbound travel, if the delay was Brexit-related
Our Diamond policies also come with the below benefits as standard:
- Cover for Brexit-related claims as standard
- Emergency 24-hour medical helpline, managed by experienced doctors
- £10 million cover for medical emergencies, air ambulance and repatriation
- Cover includes cancellation, medical emergencies, personal belongings, cash, travel documents and much more
- Convenient 24/7 access to a UK-based GP at any time during your trip
- £0 Excess in the event of a claim
- Free access to our Customer Area, with the ability to view, resend and download your policy documents wherever, whenever!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose TopDog Insurance?