Some experiences are just better when accomplished with your friends or family. Travelling Asia with your bestie, spending a serene week in Mykonos on a hen do, or maybe you’re going on a work team-building trip to The Swiss Alps for a fun ski trip. Whatever your reason, keep it simple – and put everyone on the same policy. That’s right …. you will only pay one premium for a policy that will provide cover to the whole group. Our priority is to take the stress out of your holiday preparation.
Group Travel Insurance cover’s you for everything you would normally be covered for if you were travelling on an individual policy. We have just created a group policy to save you money and make ensuring everyone on a group trip quick, simple and cost-effective.
Like all our policies, Topdog’s group travel insurance will cover you for 100 sports and activities as standard. With the option to add on a Winter Sports Package if your planning on hitting the slopes. And if your planning on taking part in some more extreme sports then make sure you get in contact with us on 0203 824 0714 to ensure you are covered for absolutely everything.
TopDog Policy Benefits
- £10 million in medical emergency cover
- 24/7 emergency helpline
- UK, Worldwide and Europe travel options
- Cover for loss of valuables
- Cover for cancellation or dreaded flight delays
- Group policies are available with single, multi-trip and long stay policies
- Why not add on gadget cover? With us relying so heavily on technology, you want to ensure you have your smartphone, camera, laptop, iPad and any other gadget you may have covered.
- No upper age limit on a single trip policy
TopDog’s Best Policy to Choose for a Group Trip
The answer to this question is that any one of our policies can be used when you travel in a group, it just all depends on the duration and the specific needs. If your trip is less than 31 days in duration then our Annual Multi-Trip Policy will suit you (especially if you have a number of smaller trips planned throughout the year), or if your trip is no longer than 50 days then our Single Trip Policy will suit you even better. Or perhaps you’re going on a trip of a lifetime and backpacking around different countries on a budget; meaning TopDog’s Gap Year Policy would be your most suited option.
Essential Tips For Booking the Perfect Group Trip
- Set up a group chat on WhatsApp or you may even want to get a little bit fancy and create a group on Facebook to cram all your documents, payments, activities and ideas.
- This is an important one – you need to all agree on a budget. The best way to do this is to find a medium between each individual’s highest budget. This way everyone will be able to afford the holiday, there will be no late payments and overall not as much stress.
- Book the flights. Sites like Skyscanner is the best resource as the site scans through all airlines to find you the cheapest option for your date and airport requirements.
- REMEMBER to get travel insurance. As you probably already know TopDog offers a group policy which means only one premium is paid and your whole group will be covered. It makes sense and will save you the pennies and time.
- Buy tickets together. If possible designate one person to purchase the tickets for everyone. This will prevent any situations like buying the wrong tickets, wrong time or ticket type from happening.
- Think about all accommodation options and don’t just go straight for a hotel as this can work out more expensive when there is a group of you. With air bnb’s becoming more popular it is worth checking out what rentals are situated in your destination as a lot of time this can work out much cheaper.
- LASTLY, get excited! A group holiday with your best mates or family will not be as stressful as the planning stage – we promise!
Why Choose TopDog Insurance?