Adventure Travel Insurance
Are you fed up with lying on a beach, trying your best to look as sun-kissed as possible before returning to the UK?
If this reminds you of last summer then why not push yourself out of the safety zone and instead unveil your adrenaline junkie side by taking the trip of a lifetime to a bucket list country! You could visit China and walk the length of the Great Wall or maybe trek through the Borneo Rainforest. Or, even better, you may have already booked your adventure!
Adventure Travel Insurance is for those seeking an adrenaline rush that’s not normally associated with lying on the beach or by the pool; cocktail in one hand and book in the other. Well…an adventure holiday can include this but probably only on your rest day!
Key Benefits Of TopDog Travel Insurance Policies
Our range of travel insurance policies cover the following as standard:
- Fancy taking on the rapids while white water rafting, diving down to see stunning coral or spending a few hours honing your surfing skills? Then not to worry as all TopDog’s policies cover you for over 100 sports and activities automatically.
- We cover you for any unforeseen expenses, ranging from medical emergencies, lost luggage to delays and cancellations.
- Up to £10 million cover for emergency medical expenses including air ambulance and repatriation, is available, providing you with real peace of mind should you suffer an accident or illness while you’re away.
- All our policies offer the option to include cover for pre-existing medical conditions. Remember declaring all your conditions is IMPORTANT as if you have an issue that’s linked to a condition that isn’t covered, any related claim may be declined.
- You’ll be pleased to know our Single Trip policy has no upper age limit and TopDog’s Annual Multi-Trip Policy offers cover for ages up to 85.
- A 14-day cooling-off period is available so if you change your mind and decide your TopDog policy does not meet your specific requirements you can cancel and receive a refund.
Which Policy Is Best For An Adventure Holiday?
When it comes to choosing the right policy for your adventure holiday, TopDog offers the ideal cover as for starters our policies insure 100 plus sports and activities as part of our standard policy. Just make sure you check the policy wording [LINK] to ensure the activities you have planned for your holiday are covered. And if you don’t see a certain activity on the list we may still be able to insure it – just give the TopDog team a call to discuss your specific requirements.
If your adventure holiday is the only trip you are taking this year, then TopDog’s Single Trip Travel Insurance is a good one to take a look at. However, if you have booked to travel for longer than 100 days then either Top Dog’s Backpacker or Long Stay Travel Insurance may be the perfect fit for your needs.
Plus don’t forget that if you are heading to the slopes, whether to the French Alps or the Canadian Rocky’s, you will need to add TopDog’s Winter Sports package which provides specialist cover for a wide range of snow-based activities.